All information displayed, transmitted or carried on theblousestore.com is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by theblousestore.com, a unit of Awesome Trendz Fashion and Technology Pvt. Ltd. The content is owned by theblousestore.com You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
theblousestore.com disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of India.
theblousestore.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
theblousestore.com Values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, photographs given to enable alterations, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
theblousestore.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
theblousestore.com will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
theblousestore.com, which is a subsidiary of Awesome Trendz Fashion and Technology Pvt. Ltd., does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”.
1. REFERRAL POLICY
- Our referral policy cannot be used indiscreetly or without context. The invitations can only be sent to a personal email and not generic emails of other commercial establishments. In such cases, we have the right to refuse orders placed using credits acquired in such manner.
2. MEASURING AND TAILORING
- Please note that we reserve the right to alter the measurements given if incorrectly chosen. Ex – For a petite girl, choosing a regular dart blouse, regular length and giving the length measurement as 16”.
In case we feel that the measurement is incorrect. We will contact the customer before proceeding with the order. And the order date will be considered placed only from the day we reach the said customer.
- Depending on the fabric texture, elasticity and transparency – we might have to change the construction of the garment. Alternatively the customer will be called if the fabric choice is not appropriate for the chosen specifications.
- Please note that if sending in your best fitting blouse is your preferred option for sizing. Your order will be considered placed on the day your ‘best fitting blouse’ is received.
- Lining could be picked by us based on the customers fabric choices. Ex: If the customer picked an embellished fabric which is pokey on the wrong side, but opted for no lining. We reserve the right to add lining in such cases keeping the practicality of construction and the comfort of the customer in mind.
- In case the customer sends is their best fitted blouse for sizing. All the required measurements will be taken from that blouse and stored in our database under the customers profile. In case the style chosen by the customer is such that we cannot get one particular necessary measurement for that blouse from the given (best fitted) blouse.
We will contact the customer for approval of the measurement chosen by us.
- At theblousestore.com, each order is custom made to your specifications and your design. Hence, we do not accept cancellations on your order once it has been placed.
In case of a regular delivery, you could try to cancel within 6 hours and we may oblige under special circumstances.
- One free alteration will be provided by us – free of charge – for every single blouse order that is placed. You need to send the item via courier to our address. Please contact us at email@example.com or call our helpline +91 7989987455 ( Monday to Friday – 10.00 a.m to 6.00 p.m, Saturday 10.00 a.m to 3.00 p.m) for assistance.
- Customer needs to inform us about alterations within 3 days of receiving the order.
- Altered products are considered as ‘Final Sale’ items and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Amount availed as refunded CREDITs to your account cannot be claimed as cash or as a refund back to your bank, once you have accepted the return for store credits.
- After each blouse has been constructed as per the customers specifications. Our QC will check each measurement of the finished blouse against the measurements specified by the customer using any of the three methods – 1) Standard sizes 2) Send in your best fitted blouse OR 3) Add measurements.
If the measurements provided by the customer and the measurement of the finished blouse tally. But the customer still wants an alteration – such an alteration will be provided by us one time as a goodwill gesture towards the customer.
- Please note that alterations and remakes will be approved after verifying each case.
- We only promise the closest possible live rendering in order for you to visualize your order before it is placed. Please note that some details like piping, borders, tassels and lining do not reflect on the live rendering of your blouse design.
- The fabrics may show color variations based on different screen settings or the computer. We aim to give you descriptions of the fabrics and the closest possible visualization tools. Please note that even though we use high quality images of the fabric, the live rendering cannot be a 100% accurate in the representation of the fabric.
- While designing your bespoke blouse, please note that the live rendering on the model is for representation and when your actual blouse is custom made for you, there may be slight differences to the represented image.
5. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- Each order is custom made and hand crafted as per your unique specifications, so that you can have a blouse like ‘no other’ and hence we take 15 days to deliver your order or 7 days in case of rush delivery.
- Our shipping within India is free. The average delivery time for our regular orders is 15 days. With an option to upgrade to rush delivery taking 7 days. Our rush delivery option comes at an added cost of Rs. 500.
- Depending on your choice of fabric and sleeve length chosen, our interactive pricing will keep changing as you pick your options for your custom made blouse. Our prices are VAT inclusive.
- Please note that we do not store payment related information on theblousestore.com for security reasons.
7. INTERNATIONAL TERMS
- For all our International shipments, we charge a flat rate of Rs. 1500.
- Please note that we currently do not accept alterations from our International customers.
- Returns are currently only accepted if our International customer bears the shipping charges for the same.
- Please also expect additional transit delays as our shipping takes 3-5 days Internationally.
- Additional duties which may have to be paid to customs by the customer in certain cases cannot be predicted and theblousestore.com is not responsible in such situations.
- For further enquiries or additional requests please contact our Customer Support or WhatsApp us at +91 798998 7455
8. TAXATION (GST): DETAILS & RATES:
- Starting July 1st 2017, India has adopted a new tax regime – GST ( Goods and Services Tax).
- CGST: Tax collected by the central government for intra-state sales
- SGST: Tax collected by the state governments for intra-state sales
- IGST: Tax collected by the central government for inter-state and international sales
- Within GST, there are 3 kinds of applicable taxes ( shown in the break up of every tax invoice).
- GST on sarees and readymade garments such as blouses, croptops, lehengas etc is 5% if MRP < Rs.1000 and 12% for MRP >Rs.1000.
- All our prices are inclusive of GST.
Awesome Trendz Fashion and Technology Pvt. Ltd. makes every effort to guarantee the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.theblousestore.com, a unit of Awesome Trendz Fashion and Technology Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any responsibility for any direct or indirect damage arising from possible inaccuracies or omissions on the website. Modifications and corrections excepted. The prices and conditions are subject to modification.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by Awesome Trendz Fashion and Technology Pvt Ltd or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by Awesome Trendz Fashion and Technology Pvt Ltd
Through this document, we wish to make you feel at ease while using our websites, and not hesitate while sharing important information with us. We like to make you aware that by using our websites you are agreeing to the collection of certain data.
Do feel free contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this website.
Information that may be collected from you?
Theblousestore.com collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our website and other websites accessible from them.
Kindly, note that theblousestore.com, which is a subsidiary of Awesome Trendz Fashion and Technology Pvt Ltd, does not collect your Payment Card details (i.e. credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV etc.). When you make a purchase using your card, you are automatically redirected to the acquiring bank payment gateway website, where all required transaction details are captured on the secured payment page, and encrypted using Industrial Strength Cipher, and are securely transmitted to your card issuer for obtaining an authorization decision. At no time during the purchase process or thereafter does theblousestore.com have access to, or store, your complete card account information.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or contests offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and website use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the website.
While you use our website, we may have automatic access to (receive and collect) certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, obtained from cookies sent to your browser from web server cookies stored on your hard drive, including but not limited to:
- Computer-identification information
- IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
- The domain server through which you access our service.
- The type of computer you are using.
- The type of web browser you are using.
While you are transacting on our website personally identifiable information collected about you may include:
- First and last name.
- Email addresses.
- Contact details including phone numbers.
- PIN/ZIP code
- Measurement details
- Photographs using the product.
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned).
- Personal preferences and interests (such as books, movies, music and so on); and
- Your opinion on services, products, features on our websites.
We may also collect the following information about:
- The pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our website.
- The number of times you access the page.
- Things you view, add to bag, add to wish list.
- Other websites you open simultaneously while browsing on ours
You may terminate your account at any time by writing to us at email@example.com from the email ID you have used for creating your account login, and mentioning ‘Please close my theblousestore.com account’ in the subject line. We will disable access to your account within 2 working days of receiving your mail. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or termination of your account.
When / How do we collect the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our website. We collect the personally identifiable information from you when you register with us or you transact as a guest. During registration you are required to give us your contact information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number, measurement details, occupation, interests etc.) Upon registration users may receive communications from theblousestore.com (e.g. newsletters, updates). Even when you transact as a guest we may collect identifiable information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number, measurement details etc.).
We use this information to contact you about the services you are using on our website and services in which you have expressed interest.
When you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form, in order to be able to fulfil your requested service. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at different points on our Website.
For external links, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites which we do not own, manage or control.
How is the information used?
We use your contact information to send you:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation.
- Special offers.
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
Note: We send users updates upon registration, and updates regarding your order status. We also send promotional emails to inform you about new arrivals, special offers, etc.
We use your personal information to:
- Improve personalized features on our websites to enhance your shopping experience.
- To contact you for your account / profile related matters or any other reason as may be necessary.
- To provide the services requested by you example deliver merchandise ordered by you.
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
- To provide a higher level of customisation for you.
- To better be able to do exact Alterations and Remakes, by using your photograph wearing the product for our reference.
We use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remember you in order to deliver better and more personalized service e.g. track your entries in our promotion schemes;
- Recognize your usage privileges to our website.
- Administer and manage smooth functioning of our website by diagnosing problems.
- Track your session and activities so that we can understand better how people use our website.
Who do we share your information with?
We do not share or rent your information with third parties except our agents and alliance partners.
We use the services of our enabling partners such as outside shipping companies, resellers, business associates to fulfil orders, and credit / debit card processing companies to process the payment for goods and services ordered from Awesome Trendz Fashion and Technology Pvt Ltd. These entities do not retain, store, share or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to any other third parties unless:
- Required by special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure;
- We have your permission;
- To provide products or services you have requested
We reserve the right to disclose your personal identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our websites. We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only
The security of your personal information and email address is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit / debit card number) on our acquiring bank system or order forms, they encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology(SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however.
Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
You can accept or decline the cookies. All websites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You must also accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services. For information on how to set your browser to alert you to cookies, or to reject cookies, go to http://www.cookiecentral.com/
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier and secure for you to navigate our website. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browsers help file. Reference for cookies can be found at http://www.cookiecentral.com/
We use session cookies to store the secure session and browsing preferences of the user. We set a persistent cookie to store your username and interests so you do not have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our website.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our website, but your ability to use some areas of our website, will be limited. Cookies are used in the shopping bag to enable enhanced security and to ensure there is no URL based spamming.
Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you add ‘Ready to Ship’ items to shopping bag). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive.
Some of our business partners (e.g., advertisers) set cookies while delivering banners on our website. We have no access to or control over these cookies.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our website. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our website to the interests of our customers, to measure traffic within our website and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
Voluntary disclosure of information.
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. But, since we are a website which offers Custom Design, You are not required to register with us in order to use our website. However, we offer some services to visitors who do not register.
You may change your interests, update your design diary or edit your measurement profile at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. theblousestore.com reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your theblousestore.com account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
If your personally identifiable information or email address change, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Service Team at email@example.com
Upon request, we will remove / block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally identifying information. If you have registered your profile on theblousestore.com, your theblousestore.com ID and Password are required in order to access your profile information.
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this website, you agree that theblousestore.com, a unit of Awesome Trendz Fashion and Technology Pvt Ltd. will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email addresses submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
All information gathered on Awesome Trendz Fashion and Tech. Pvt ltd is securely stored within theblousestore.com controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet and, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with internet access.
How can you correct inaccuracies in the information?
To correct or update any information you have provided, our websites allow you to do it online.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our website. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this website.
You can offer your views, suggestions, if any, by submitting the filled in feedback form online.
Awesome Trendz Fashion and Technology Pvt Ltd
#2-16-9/1, Prashant nagar,
Uppal, Hyderabad – 500039
Phone: +91 7989987455
- For greater security, we have enabled our systems for Verified by VISA and Mastercard Secure Code facility, applicable to VISA and MASTERCARD respectively. This is an additional security measure necessitating you to enter a password which only you, the card holder, can have access to. Also, theblousestore.com accepts all Visa and Master credit cards and debit cards and is committed to provide a safe transaction environment by using a secure process for payment handling.
It does not capture any such passwords and you enter those directly into a bank secure system.
- It is not uncommon for a request for credit / debit card authorization to fail once or twice before the card is finally authorized. This happens due to problems with your card issuing banks servers. You must try again till you get a successful notification.
- At times the bank payment servers or your issuing banks payment servers may be down, in which case a message will be posted informing you of the same. Under such circumstances, you can continue shopping and add items to the bag which would then be saved and you can come back later and complete the payment transaction within 24 hours.
- Payment on your card bill will appear in your local currency (as per the norms of your card issuing bank). Your card will be charged in Indian currency as per prevailing rate of exchange and charge policies of your card issuer.
Orders are dispatched from our workshop within 3-5 working days after placing the order with complete payment. For express delivery the orders are dispatched between 1-3 days.
All orders in India are delivered by Courier services – DTDC or Shree Maruthi Courier service. DHL or FedEx for international shipments.
Kindly note – the exact delivery time may differ depending on time of the year and national holidays. We hold responsibility of dispatching at the earliest, but exact delivery post dispatching the order depends solely on Courier Services.
Orders that are cancelled within 6 hours of placing the order are eligible for refund.
Each item is made to order and once the order is placed we begin working in 6 hours of order placement. Hence we cannot accept cancellations post 6 hours of ordering.
To request for cancellation (within 6 hours) write to us on WhatsApp or Call us with details – order number, your name and registered address.
Refunds will be initiated in 24-48 hours post succesful cancelation. Refunds will be via the same channel as payment made.
If for any reason we cannot process an order, customer is entitled for 100% refund. Customer will be communicated with the details before making refunds.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, theblousestore.com, a unit of Awesome Trendz Fashion and Technology Pvt.Ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Awesome Trendz Fashion and Technology Pvt.Ltd. makes every effort to guarantee the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content. theblousestore.com, a unit of Awesome Trendz Fashion and Technology Pvt.Ltd. does not accept any responsibility for any direct or indirect damage arising from possible inaccuracies or omissions on the website. Modifications and corrections excepted. The prices and conditions are subject to modification.